MS Publisher is a program to create documents that are focused to work with page layout information. This program saves files .pub extension and not that many applications apart from Publisher can open them. If you are in a situation when need to open or demonstrate Publisher such a document right away but do not have the required software to do it, there is an application to help you read and demonstrate Publisher data sets.
This cross-platform Viewer app is a simplified and fast viewer made to open your PUB file from any device and anywhere. Use it to open your documents instantly. You do not have to install any additional software, or subscription to get the result rendered.In case you need to use this functionality programmatically please learn the Documentation chapter
- Open PUB files online.
- Open your PUB documents online.
- Integrate the functionality into your product.
- Save uploaded Pub files as images.
How to view PUB format
- Click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag & drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the View button.
- Your PUB file will be automatically rendered for you to view instantly.
- Save your PUB pages as an image file.
- How to Open pub file online?To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop them. You can also add the file by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the View button. the file will be rendered just in a moment.
- How long does it take to open PUB files?This Reader works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- How to open PUB files on Android, Windows, or Mac OS?With this Publisher reader, you can open .pub files on any operating system with a browser.
Quick and Easy ViewerUpload your document and get it as an image on your screen just in a few seconds!
View from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Viewer QualityThe application works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.