Find your color palette!Color Wheel allows you to create a set of colors in the HEX color code. You can use this free online application to find color harmonies by using the rules of color combinations, but also it is essential to experiment with color. The Color Wheel app offers an excellent way to experiment with color and create exciting color combinations independently. Use this tool to make as many new color palettes as you want.
A color wheel is a simple tool that helps you find color harmony - pleasing combinations of two or more colors. Colors play an important role in forming the perceived value of web content and the emotions a person experiences when viewing it, so choosing the right colors for your project is essential. If you know how to use color wheel theory, it can provide a helpful reference when deciding what paints to apply in your project.
Color Wheel runs for computers, tablets and mobile devices. Create your unique palette for any project! If you want to integrate this feature into your application, please visit our documentation. Create beautiful color combinations and get inspired by new color palettes for your designs!
- Quick way to create color palettes
- Generate one or more paints in HEX color code format
- Work from your favorite device
- No limitation, no registration and installation of additional software
- Compatible with all recent browsers like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge, and Safari
How to create color palette
- Drag and click your cursor inside the Color Wheel area to highlight the color. Click the Color Wheel area again to generate a new one. Create paints as many as you need.
- You can set the contrast and brightness for the selected color to achieve the desired result.
- To create a palette, click on the “Add to palette“ button: the chosen color will appear in the palette area. If you want to delete a paint, click the “Remove“ button.
- Color Wheel app generates a set of paints in HEX color codes. You can save HEX codes of the palette as HTML, CSS or JSON files.
- How can I use the Color Wheel app?Follow a few steps: Click on the color wheel area to select a color. Next, adjust the color by changing contrast and brightness. Add chosen tone to the palette or remove it. Finally, save the palette as HTML, JSON, or CSS if you're satisfied.
- What is the RGB color wheel?There are three important color wheels - RGB (Red, Green, Blue), CMY(Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) and RYB(Red, Yellow, Blue). The RGB color wheel is designed for online use and represents the 3 light sources used to produce paints on a computer screen or TV. The color wheel can be divided into primary, secondary and tertiary colors. RGB color wheel uses three primary colors: red, green and blue. These colors, added together, create pure white light. Secondary colors are created by combining primary colors. Tertiary colors are colors made by combining a secondary color with a primary color.
- How long does it take to create color palette?This application works fast. You can select and adjust the desired color palette in a few seconds.
- Can I create color palette on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use this free application on any operating system with a web browser. This tool works online and does not require any software installation. It works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Fast and Easy Color WheelIt's really easy to create a color palette with our application: just click the Color Wheel area and get HEX color codes. Then, create a palette by clicking the “Add to palette“ button.
Work from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Color Wheel Picker QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs, which are established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.