PS format is one of the page layout formats. It can contain graphic and text information on the page. This is the reason for its popularity in publishing and of the fact that it was supported by most of the programs for image editing. The postscript file itself is a kind of instruction for printers. It contains information on what and how to print from its page.
PS format now has lost his popularity in favor of other formats. So you may not have any software to work with it. In this case you will need to replace PS to a more suitable for your purposes format.
Here we offer you a web application aimed to transform files of postscript format. It works from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere. This web solution transforms PostScript documents with maximum conformity with an exception of cases when the PS file contains fonts that are not embedded in the document and at the same time are absent among system fonts of our server. Our PostScript converter submits such fonts with Times New Roman.
If you like the functionality of the app and want to build it in your product or you want to use it programmatically please check the documentation chapter
- Quick and easy-to-use web converter which works on any device.
- Supported PostScript operators of Levels 1-3.
- Free version of our PS converter allows processing of input PS files only up to 500 Kb.
- Process up to 4 pages of the original PS document at once.
- Transform and save to the desired format: PDF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, SVG, TEX, PNG, JPG, TIFF, or BMP.
How to convert PS files
- Choose the Converter equal to the format you want to transform to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the file by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert PS files?First, choose the suitable converters. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your result.
- How long does it take to convert PS?This converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to transform PS using this Converter application?Of course! The download link of result will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our PS converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.